The Social media 80/20 rule explained

Austin Distel Image via Unsplash

If you want to create a Social Media profile that get’s engagement, you need to think about the content you share and this is where the 80/20 rules comes in.

If you put yourself in your customers position, would you want to see posts that constantly sell a product? Unless you are a brand who has 500k followers, the answer is probably no.

The 80/20 rules says only 20% of your posts should sell and help drive sales, the remaining 80% should be valuable content that is informative/educational/personable/creative.

Remember, it has to be about your customer and not about you. Still don’t get it? This infographic should help and if you still need more help, get in touch here and we can discuss how to create a content plan for your business.

You Might Also Like

No Comments

    Leave a Reply