Instagram Business Growth Workshop


Join us on for the next Instagram Business Growth Workshop on Thursday 6th February 9:30-12:30 and learn how you can help your business grow through Instagram. 


Workshop Description:

This workshop is perfect if you are already using Instagram but you don’t see much growth or engagement and your ready to up your game and take your posting to the next level.

The interactive & intimate 3 hour workshop will include:

  • Latest Instagram updates
  • Tips on how to help grow your Instagram account
  • Making the most of hashtags
  • Instagram Settings & Features
  • Content Inspiration & Post Ideas
  • IGTV & Video Inspiration
  • Using Stories & Highlights
  • Added Support (Details to be sent on booking)

If you have any other questions, please contact me on info@renuravalia.com


Location, timings & Cost

The workshop takes place on Thursday 6th February 9:30 – 12:30 at The Dock, 75 Exploration Drive, Leicester. On the day, please arrive for 9:15 and bring a notepad, your phone (Log in & Passwords) and lots of enthusiasm to learn. There is on site parking available for £3 or FREE street parking near the site.

 

EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT

This 3 hour Instagram workshop costs £45.50. There are only 10 limited spaces, so book early to guarantee your attendance. 

Buy via Paypal


Feedback from the women who have attended before…

‘Thank you so much for the Instagram Business Growth Workshop…it was very useful and beneficial. I learnt a lot about Instagram from your workshop and I would definitely highly recommend it to anyone starting a new business..Thank you so much for all your tips and guidance. Was a great workshop.’Medina Katelia, Owner Medina Katelia Patisserie

‘I’ve known Renu for sometime now and have loved following her on social media. Over the past year, I have been given advice left right and centre of what to do to grow following, run your business via Instagram etc etc.. I found it really confusing as some would give a certain way and others another. I decided to have a call with Renu to see what she’d advise! I then booked myself onto her masterclass and OMG.. in the space of 4 days I have implemented only 20% of what she talked about and wow oh wow my social media has been a game changer and yes only in 4 days!!! I can’t wait to implement the remaining 80% to see what happens.. the crazy thing is, this was just from a masterclass within a group.. can’t imagine what she could help me achieve with a one 2 one THANK YOU SO MUCH RENU’Manisha Champaneri, Owner Manisha C MUA

‘I recently attended an Instagram Growth Workshop with Renu and it was great! Renu was really friendly and helpful, and was more than happy to answer all the questions I had (no matter how big or silly!). I learnt a lot from the session, and I can’t wait to put it all into practice – I’ve fallen in love with Instagram again, thanks to Renu.’Hanna, Narborough Hall – Instagram Workshop Attendee


Renu Square

MEET THE TRAINER RENU RAVALIA
I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN DIGITAL MARKETING FOR 10 YEARS. I NOW RUN MY OWN OWN SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MENTORING & CONSULTANCY BUSINESS SPECIALISING IN SOCIAL MEDIA & BLOGS. I SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES THROUGH WORKSHOPS AND BESPOKE 1:1 SESSIONS AIMED AT HELPING THEM TO LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE THEIR STRATEGIES & TECHNIQUES AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA.

Follow me on Instagram here